Re: [hudson-dev] Any volunteers to maintain a Hudson version of the build-pipeline plugin??

I've added you two as committers on google code.   Thank you!

So, you've got 2 options...

1) keep the current version compatible with both Jenkins and Hudson.  That way the plugin can benefit from the contributions\support from both communities.
2) fork it.

I'll leave it up to you guys...

Cheers,

Geoff Bullen