Re: [hudson-dev] Executing Scripts installation with Hudson

Hello Edney and welcome!

You can create a new hudson job to run the rpmbuild script which would
include the table changes. I found this tutorial which should explain
how to set up hudson along with the rpm build:
http://www.itforeveryone.co.uk/rpm-build-hudson-jenkins.html.