Re: [hudson-dev] 3.0-M4 Testing day 2

2012/8/4 Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I'll look in to the JNA support issue.
>
> BTW, it should not affect Builds. This part of the code is used for
> monitoring the resources at Slave from the Nodes status page.

The problem is that it does affect the builds. It doesn't affect all
of them, but certain ones appear to be hit every time.

I noticed that the jobs that tend to fail are the jobs that create
weblogic domains. While they only contain one build step which is a
shell execution, That script is however a thin wrapper around the
pyhon script.

Part of the python script is to use WLST (Jython script) to perform
changes in the domain.

When it fails it fails right after the WLST part (going back to pyhton
from jython),

Back to the top