[hudson-dev] Schedule Build Trigger plugin that incorporates current status of other jobs?

We currently have a job that runs nightly. But we have other jobs that run multiple times a day. Is there an existing hudson plugin that would let me configure the nightly job not to run if another job is currently unsuccessful? If there is not a plugin, does anyone have any ideas on how this could be done?
I've tried looking into the Downstream-Ext and Promotion plugins, but they don't seem like they would support this.

Thanks,
James Lorenzen

Back to the top