Re: [hudson-dev] 3.0-M4 Testing day 1 :-(

Henrik,

Thanks for taking M4 a spin. I will reply to you in detail later about
all your findings.

Very first thing I want to do is to fix the proxy problem and refresh
the bits. I don't know if it is a regression I introduced in M4 when I
combined some of the common code between new Plugin Center and Initial
Setup. If so then it is really stupid of me :-(

- Winston