Re: [hudson-dev] Suggest we remove maven2 job type in Hudson-3 initial release

Watching this thread and wondering... Are there people using Maven 2
job type who are not having problems and would be surprised/unhappy if
we tried to take it away from them? Forcing a user to migrate is
usually not a good way to make friends. Just a thought.

Bob