[hudson-dev] Feedback on M4 CQs

The latest on this.  We had two outstanding Eclipse library approvals for Hudson 3.0 / M4, Spring LDAP 1.1.1 and JQuery 1.8.21.
The Spring CQ was approved this week, but there were some concerns as to the number of diffs between JQuery UI 1.8.18 which is already approved and 1.8.21. To alleviate this and remove any possible delays, I've dropped the 1.8.21 CQ and piggybacked on top of the existing 1.8.18 approval, Winston had already prepared for this eventuality from the code perspective.
This approval piggyback has not been finally ratified but that should be done in the next few days which means a totally clean bill of health for the M4 Release!

Duncan

Back to the top