[hudson-dev] xDD projects survey

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlpdS1Fb3pGU3Z5YTlVT28wcDZpd0E6MQ

xDD projects survey

Hi, my name is Nicolás Dascanio and i'm doing my software engenieering thesis on TDD and ATDD. My native language is not english, so I apologize for any mistake this survey may have. I'm looking for projects devoloped with xDD and i'm asking if you could take a moment of your time to fill out this survey. If you have several projects, it would be ideal to fill out the survey once for each project. However, if the answer to all the questions for every project is the same, you can fill out the survey once. ¿What do I mean with TDD? En the lifecycle starts with unit-tests -> development -> green light -> refactor (this last step may be skipped in some cycles) ¿What do I mean with ATDD? It's like TDD, but the lifecycle starts with acceptance-tests, and inside the cycle there are many TDD-cycles. It may be a big simplification, and they are not mutually exclusive, but I'm interested to know if only unit-tests were used in the sense of UTDD (unit-TDD) or if acceptance tests guided the development. The thesis will be written in Spanish, since that's my native language, but I'll do my best effort to write the conclusions (in a paper or something) in English, so everyone that helped me can read it. Thank you very much!

Back to the top