[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hudson-dev] Idea for community meetings
- From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 08:29:14 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1wi0trfry3COcBAnMX8KyqWvpPiSg7k87I5yjgQLue0=; b=v1/59OozvGOFx3BVab9/cqcvINXm99UoTfKegUZsiQStONHvHoRVeIlSrKUq/oPGts B9fhOJGgsGfF+FMI0J2bVjikiRv5N6r+mKjVGormP4wP9O4CjkdzJaBZyd56jpBPnYmF rkONSi52i0mRCOe4kfUjdkPmvZFnq/6cfo3W0ENiSLXC7XFhdRLhlKUDg+o+FUxh58ul zcoTq5995G+1Q1Ye53PghNvV86LbeRBHeZ9adMO4lYU2rsLEOZbKyk2c+Jcv81CefPwr R42b+c8ceTHHQFDgWjLtwWY/zcNEJCrrNjFlbRrzodI+wymDTAnope0wgwuPh7uBjaeL CGXA==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
Sounds interesting. We could try.
On 5/2/12 11:35 PM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
> Last week I got a chance to try playing around with google Hangouts
> (part of google plus), and found it very useful
> Not only does it support group video/audio chats but it also comes
> with easy integration to hangout applications e.g. sharing a window
> from my screen was a click of a button. (with no additional software
> to install)
> Perhaps this is something we should look into. Besides getting faces
> to the "phone voices" we might be able to use the extras to better
> communicate ideas?
> Just a thought....
> Best regards
> ps. I know some of the JCP groups use it, like the "state" JSR (can't
> remember the number, something in the 500 range). There is at least
> one oracle guy (his day job is coherence related) so perhaps we can
> talk to him and hear how he finds the experience.