Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson Plugin: Added JobProperty

We extended Hudson Job property and currently showing it as textbox but instead of taking input we want to make it as Label/List (read only)...How could we do that?

Thanks

This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top