[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson on hudson and local nexus?
- From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:21:00 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=v/0GR1R66z4v4PKFO1WjqA9PAoKO8a8L7cz5X1G28N8=; b=dfXhhLXo4WlpzbxoFsZtQvjLQQZoTYD7i2bC4tx+V4xGGdR+jz62/5m17jMzML6rJ6 /PYWeeQsBIJ+46FZVCKvRETTN5ZPWtCeM4ZjF4HHvjgsJZ+uLoz69V+PLIzWXdCZCaRN t8JHYdakKOAHGtIqsmQBSiPOe1eMWTTAQuHzgCi+hoJ6XHAUR95iypH70Kc7oC287x6h lOGzgDQh4uJMOZlE5CdXQ4oUosPMnJRI1zfTxfVSpSsVV1v3TlzUwVuGzzD73nS6JyzC F6IcOef/RkRdUNx9KnwuJ9x/vGuFe1ro0wUIqmeoUpPeoXOFYDEIJVD1MDeRm2Mmzg1t 8VBQ==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
I have this on my settings.xm and I don't see any problem. Try this and
let me know if any of the artifacts are missing
<id>Maven Glassfish Repo</id>
On 4/18/12 1:10 PM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
> If you look at the hudson on hudson now you will see that many jobs
> are failing because of corrupt artifacts. I think it is because of the
> broken glasfish.
> I think we need a local nexus to clean this up.
> Best regards
> 2012/4/17 Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> If it is really necessary we could do that. But Glassfish maven started
>> as a local Nexus and ended up problematic in the end. IMO, what ever
>> artifacts we use must be in the maven central. What kind of artifacts
>> are missing?
>> - Winston
>> On 4/17/12 8:55 AM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
>>> One of the things I have noticed when building some of the tier 2+3
>>> plugins is that many have not very well defined maven pom files, so
>>> many times I use my local nexus in conjunction with a detailed
>>> settings.xml to remedy that.
>>> Can we have a small nexus on our infrastructure?
>>> Best regards
>>> hudson-dev mailing list