[hudson-dev] How can I control the job queue and what about "views"

Hi,

I have a couple of requests from my users...

1. Some of our jobs requires specific licenses to run....  One request to handle this is if I can put in a logic in Hudson such that jobA, jobB and jobC cannot be running at the same time.  If one is running, then the other job should wait.  Is that achievable in Hudson?  Is that something that I will need Maven with?

2. I want to allow users to setup "Personal Views" either by "types" of the job (if I can add a new attribute to the job) or by "creator" of the job.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks...

--Chung

Back to the top