[hudson-dev] Planned Downtime for hudson-ci.org

All,
Hudson-ci.org (WebSite, Wiki and Issues) will be down for maintenance at 9am UTC on Sunday 11th March. I anticipate no more than 30 mins outage on the outside for the website but I'll post updates via Twitter as things progress.

This downtime is just to perform a bit of performance surgery on Jira and to give me the opportunity to shuffle some memory and disk resources around, all of which will require a reboot.

Duncan

Back to the top