[hudson-dev] Suggestiojn for new Hudson on Hudson instance

Hi

I would like to suggest that we use the new Hudson jobcreator tool for
managing the new hudson on hudson instance.

Not only will it promote the tool and provide real world examples, but
if we store the configuration in a github repository everybody can
contribute or simply load the jobs into their private hudson instance.

If people think it is a good idea I could do some of the templateing
work. Who ever has access to the machine can then load the jobs...

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top