Re: [hudson-dev] Announcing the Hudson job creator tool.

2012/1/13 Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Henrik,
>
> Do you have a wiki page explaining the concepts? Seems like a good idea for
> enterprises dealing with large number of similar jobs.

Initially I have only put the documentation in the README.md that
github automatically displays.
(https://github.com/hudson-plugins/jobcreator-tool). It should however
cover all the technical stuff, but there is no "tutorial" or real
world examples

I should properly copy that documentation to a wiki and at least add
some real world examples, although I am not sure where it best fits
in. Have you got an opinion on that?

Let me know if you see anything missing in the current docs.

Best regards
Henrik