Re: [hudson-dev] Plugins and the new rest interface

The rest plugin enables JAX-RS based on Jersey implementation for REST. There is a minimal implementation of REST resources which are local to the core. If I'm correct it does not extend beyond the core. The plugin itself may have to provide its own REST Resource management using JAX-RS. Let me try and document how to do that from with in a plugin.

- Winston