Re: [higgins-dev] Using Higgins PDS as a Data Store

Hi Steve,

Theoretically Higgins PDS might be a good solution. However, at present the Higgins 2.0 "branch" of the Higgins project is still very much a work in progress. It is nowhere near complete enough to have well documented instructions, etc.

BTW, I and the company I work for, Azigo, have been contributing to the data model aspects of Higgins 2.0 for some time, but in the last year or two the pressures to build our commercial product have meant that we've not been able to work very much on the Higgins 2.0 codebase. I'm hoping that situation will change, but that's where things are right now.

Cheers,
Paul