[higgins-dev] Person-site relationship management

I have rewritten the "Getting a Card" section of the wiki page. It now shows a four step progression of how the state of Alice and the NYTimes' PDS accounts evolve during the process of Alice getting a card from the NYTimes website. I have intentionally omitted a description of the communications protocols that will be used so that we can first understand what needs to be communicated between Alice and NYTimes without worrying about how quite yet.

I have updated Template vocabulary to include both "image" and "imageType" attributes. This image data would be copied out of the template context and into a proxy:Card.

Comments and questions welcome.

Paul

PS: I also committed some misc. cleanup on proxy.owl, app-data.owl and template.owl and deleted rcard.owl

Back to the top