From: James Littlejohn <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 12, 2011 5:46:59 AM EDT
To: Alexander Yuhimenko <AYuhimenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] activeMQ build test errors

an update

the  configuration files for eclipse within openanzo had gotten corrupted so I deleted them and got openanzo back to being fully operational.

I have re run the build and got a success build report, see attached.  It does list a couple of test errors, are they important?

The next stage on the developer wiki says

project>
   <repositories>

      <repository>
         <id>higgins-snapshots</id>
         <name>Higgins 2.0 Snapshots</name>
         <url>http://my.azigo.net/repo/content/repositories/higgins-snapshots/</url>
         <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
         </snapshots>
      </repository>

   </repositories>
</project>

I'm not sure where to create this file,  within eclipse?  Also, where does site get displayed e.g. localhost/higgins/  ?

Cheers for your help again in-advance.

James