From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Calvin
Sent: 24 January 2011 02:08 PM
To: Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Identity Selector

Hi all,

I am also trying to run the GTK Identity Selector 1.1-Win.  I managed to build and produce the Visual Studio solution identityselector.sln .

@Haitham Al-Sinani:  Due to the version "age". I manage to compile using Glade2+GTK version 2 instead of the last version. I assume, that you can have some problems with OpenSSL. Try to not change all occurrences of the string OPENSSL_SYSNAME_WIN64A to OPENSSL_SYSNAME_WIN32 present on the include\openssl\opensslconf.h file.

At the beginning I couldn't even build the VS solution, but after some extra debugging/changes I managed to build the solution using VS. However, when I follow the last steps I can't run the executable.

My plan is to make some parsing changes and do some tests to the selector. Can someone help me with that?

Cheers,