[higgins-dev] GTK selector 1.0 execution error... Help (please)?

Dear All,

I have installed and compiled the GTK selector 1.0 by following the steps on "http://wiki.eclipse.org/GTK_and_Cocoa_Selector_1.0" .  However, when I execute the identityselector after installation I get the following (weird) error. I do believe that this can be more related to the system rather than the GTK implementation. Basically I tracked the problem and it comes from the ftk/src/ftksecstore_gkr.cpp file and when the setup function tries to load the 'gnome-keyring-daemon'. The 'daemon' is loaded but it crashes straight after, which leads to the function -> gnome_keyring_is_available() returns false.

I assume that this is due to the case of old library updates or related to new ubuntu kernel issues. Does anyone had the same issue, or did anyone managed to compile and run this package?

Error:
 "ISS [ERROR] (8CF2F900, 2011-02-24T15:33:00Z): ErrorInfo: The Gnome keyring is not available."

Many thanks in advance for any help or any pointers for some possible solution.