[higgins-dev] Problem with RPPS ...

Hi all,

I am trying to build and run the package org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.web in order to run my own registry service.  I have downloaded the latest version from the SVN. However, when I try to compile using ANT or even Maven (as it contains both build.xml and pom.xml) I get compilation errors on missing libraries.

I have already tried to import all dependencies using the projectWithDeps.psf with "import the project set", but I can't really import anything as I get a subversion error.  My idea would be trying to build the package with maven using some maven repository. Does Higgins have one? If not, is there any easy way to solve such problem with Ant?

Many thanks in advance