Re: [higgins-dev] ExecutionContext in XDI4J

Markus,

Thank you, it works.

Just a comment. AbstractMessagingTarget.before() methods clear ExecutionContext. I avoided it by overriding those methods in my targets. But is it correct to clear a context there?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:04:00 +0100
Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Sergey,
>
> I agree. I made the change.
> You can use this code to get the HttpServletRequest:
>
> ServletExecutionContext.getHttpServletRequest(executionContext);
>
> Hope this works..
>
> Markus
>
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Sergey Lyakhov <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > Hello Markus,
> >
> > I need to pass an auth token (as HTTP header) to IdAS Proxy Messaging
> > Targets. I see there is ExecutionContext in AbstractMessagingTarget, so any
> > ResourceHandler implementation has an access to this ExecutionContext.
> > However, execution context is hidden by AbstractMessagingTarget, and not
> > available to pass HTTP headers from EndpointServlet (in particular) to
> > handlers. Suppose, it would be helpful to add ExecutionContext param to
> > MessagingTarget.execute(MessageEnvelope, MessageResult) method:
> > MessagingTarget.execute(MessageEnvelope, MessageResult, ExecutionContext).
> > As a result, any external data (HTTPRequest in my case) could be passed to
> > handlers using ExecutionContext. What do you think about this little
> > refactoring?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sergey Lyakhov

Back to the top