Re: [higgins-dev] Idemix or U-Prove in Higgins

My goal is to build a demo that adds Idemix to Higgins.  I am actually starting to understand and go around the Higgins source code (which I found hard to dig in)  in order to add Idemix into it.

Any extra documentation and help or tips will be highly appreciated.  :)

Filipe