[higgins-dev] PDS words

Folks,

WRT the Personal Data Store vs. Personal Data Service naming thread that Drummond started [1] yesterday, I've just revised my post [2] based on feedback I just got from the Higgins dev call this morning. [Some of the light grey bits are a bit Higgins specific]:

PNG image

What in the Internet of Subjects community had been called a "Personal Data Agent" (esp the Discovery endpoint) is now subsumed within "Personal Data Service" term/block.

--Paul

[1] http://www.equalsdrummond.name/?p=327
[2] http://www.incontextblog.com/?p=666

Back to the top