Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync WebApp

Thanks Sergey,

Seems that the exception has stopped to happen after doing this change. I would like to ask another thing to you if you don't mind. Do you know what should contain this file 'ProvidersConfiguration.xml'? I don't know where I should look to find any information about it.

05 Oct 2010 15:58:18,201 ERROR [TP-Processor11] ConfigurationHandler.omFromFile (ConfigurationHandler.java:180) - java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/swp/conf/higgins/sts/ProvidersConfiguration.xml (No such file or directory)

05 Oct 2010 15:58:18,202 ERROR [TP-Processor11] ConfigurationHandler.configure (ConfigurationHandler.java:288) - /usr/local/swp/conf/higgins/sts/ProvidersConfiguration.xml (No such file or directory)

---
David Campos

Hello David,

Just committed it to Eclipse SVN http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.higgins.keystore.hb

> think I have a problem loading what seems to be cacerts keystore due I am
> using a JDK as Java_Home. From decompiled source code seems that the
> initialization process expects to find that file in 'lib/security/cacerts'
> while the real file is located at 'jre/lib/security/cacerts'

No, that code uses "java.home" property, which always points to JRE.  The exception you got is thrown in case if "javax.net.ssl.trustStore" system property is not defined. Already fixed it and committed to SVN, thank you.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov