Re: [higgins-dev] Problems with Extension plugins

David,

> I am writing this mail because I am unable to understand how should I use /
> deploy all Extensions that have been creates as plugins. When I deploy

In RPPS/CardSync, ICardRegistry does not use the ability to load ICard providers as eclipse plugins, as a result does not use eclipse runtime. Just ignore that message. I fixed ICardRegistry to not show the error.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:36:06 +0200
David Campos <noymn.the.archangel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am writing this mail because I am unable to understand how should I use /
> deploy all Extensions that have been creates as plugins. When I deploy
> CardSync webapp, that does have some extensions like ICardRegistryExtension,
> I get some NoClassDefFoundError exceptions.
>
> Looking at the code the only result of these exceptions is that the
> extensions are not load into the application registry but I do not know
> which side effects does this have. Could you help me to understand the usage
> and purpose of extensions and how they match in a webapp?
>
> Thanks, I attach the error log that I get.
>
> 01 Oct 2010 09:54:29,206 ERROR [TP-Processor3] ICardRegistry.initialize
> (ICardRegistry.java:96) - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/eclipse/core/runtime/IExtensionRegistry
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/runtime/IExtensionRegistry
>         at
> org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.ICardRegistry.initialize(ICardRegistry.java:92)
>         at
> org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.ICardRegistry.<init>(ICardRegistry.java:73)
>         at
> org.eclipse.higgins.icard.registry.ICardRegistry.getInstance(ICardRegistry.java:629)
>         at
> org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.impl.RppsService.getICardByCUID(RppsService.java:2430)
>         at
> org.eclipse.higgins.rpps.core.impl.RppsService.getICardByCUIDAndTokenServiceCredential(RppsService.java:2467)
>         at
> net.parityinc.higgins.rpps.web.RPPSServiceSEImpl.getICardByIdAndTokenServiceCredential(RPPSServiceSEImpl.java:149)
> ---
> David Campos
>
> R+D Researcher at DMAG UPC
> Software Developer & R+D researcher
> Safelayer Secure Communications S.A.
> Ed. World Trade Center S-4, Moll de Barcelona, s/n
> Barcelona (Spain)

Back to the top