Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync WebApp

Hello again Sergey,

Do you know where can I find 'org.eclipse.higgins.keystore.hb' library? I think I have a problem loading what seems to be cacerts keystore due I am using a JDK as Java_Home. From decompiled source code seems that the initialization process expects to find that file in 'lib/security/cacerts' while the real file is located at 'jre/lib/security/cacerts'

I get the following error log.

30 Sep 2010 12:10:43,261 ERROR [TP-Processor3] HibernateCertificateStoreService.initialize (HibernateCertificateStoreService.java:169) - java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.eclipse.higgins.keystore.hb.HibernateCertificateStoreService.initialize(HibernateCertificateStoreService.java:158)
        at org.eclipse.higgins.keystore.hb.HibernateCertificateStoreService.<init>(HibernateCertificateStoreService.java:45)

Thanks for your help,
---
David Campos

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 15:20, Sergey Lyakhov <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,

> Just to know about this... Is the Azigo public SVN still located at
> http://code.azigo.net/svn/? I would like to be able to
> download org.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl.impl project in order to add the
> library to my Cardsync webapp and I always get a timeout.

The public Azigo SVN does not exist now. The projects you need are accessible by the following links (shared today):

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.higgins.util.openssl.impl

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov