[higgins-dev] Additions to PDM 2.0

Mike,

AppCards: I've created two sub-classes of AppCard: StaticAppData and DynamicAppData. See [1] for details. A new "description" attribute has been added to AppCard.

AppData: I added the new AppData attributes (e.g. eventHandlerURL, hbxFunctionsEnabled) that we needed. See [2]. I took the liberty to refactor some attribute names to get rid of a lot of "app" prefixes.

SVN source files for rcard.owl and app-data.owl have been checked in.

--Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0#UML_Overview_10
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0#UML_Overview_11

Back to the top