From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:30 PM
To: higgins-dev developer discussions
Subject: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Thursday's higgins dev call

Logistics

  • Time: Thursday noon Eastern (16:00 UTC) U.S.
  • Skype: +9900827047990866
  • Dial-in: 1-201-793-9022 passcode 7990866#

Agenda

  • [Mary] Project Plan [1] need to update (delay) 1.1M8 and 1.1M9 and 1.1RC1
    • Let's plan out new dates
  • [Mike] Review 1.1M8 [2]
    • Bugzilla says only the build itself remains to be done [3]
  • [Paul] Review recent updates to PDM 2.0
    • Overview [5]
    • persona.owl [6]
    • event.owl [7]

--Paul