Auto Reply: [higgins-dev] Re: Cardsync with iPhone Selector

I am out office through July 03, visiting India.  I will be working form IDC part of the time and will be on family leave other days.  My calendar is updated to reflect my schedule.  I will have email access.

If you need immediate attention on product security related issues, please contact Rajeev Angal.
For any other urgent matter, please contact Joana Peterson.

regards,
Uppili

Back to the top