Re: [higgins-dev] Person Ontology Project

Jim,

I've cc-ed Kaliya who might be able to help about the list. Be warned that that list has been dormant for 2+ years. OTOH as part of Higgins 2.0 we are working on a person ontology called "persona." It is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Persona_Data_Model_2.0
...and that's where our energy is going WRT modeling a digital person (and no longer on the person-ontology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). Perhaps you can help us out with it.

--Paul