Re: [higgins-dev] Sub-contexts

Joseph,

> Are you saying that integrating any graph database will take the same 2-3 weeks of effort?
>
> - NG4J
> - Other RDF quad stores
Suppose yes. Also, I have to note that there is a modification of SPARQL to query quards (we use SPARQL to query data from CP). Suppose, there possible some incompatibility problems between triple- and quard-based CPs.

> - Graph databases not specialized in RDF, like Neo4j, InfoGrid, etc.
Suppose yes for Neo4j, AllegroGraph, Boca. What about InfoGrid, HyperGraphDB - as I understand, they does not support RDFS/SPARQL. As a result, for these DBs we can implement CP with no query support.

> - Higgins XDI endpoint
There already exists some (perhaps outdated) IdAS CP implementation used XDI endpoint.

> Also if we integrate two or more - would that be like 2-3 weeks each, or some smaller increment like 1-2 weeks per
> additional database provider?

Yes, suppose we need to implement base CP with data providers support. Actually, the current Jena CP can be easily refactored in such a way.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov