Re: [higgins-dev] Sub-contexts

On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Sergey Lyakhov wrote:
> Actually, I suppose it should take about 2-3 weeks to implement proposed NG4J CP. But I suppse we need to harmonize all architectural questions (authentication, access control, schema/model context, metadata, etc) before. Also, my comments are related to the whole idea about using named graph (subcontext) for metadata on attribute. Not only NG4J can be used to implement it. Neo4J, Infogrid, etc., can be used in the same way too.

Sergey,

Are you saying that integrating any graph database will take the same 2-3 weeks of effort?

- NG4J
- Other RDF quad stores
- Graph databases not specialized in RDF, like Neo4j, InfoGrid, etc.
- Higgins XDI endpoint

Also if we integrate two or more - would that be like 2-3 weeks each, or some smaller increment like 1-2 weeks per additional database provider?

Thanks, Joseph

Back to the top