Re: [higgins-dev] Re: Need Help in deploying RPPS-Web - Urgent help needed

Hello Alexander,

Sorry to answer to this mail after all this time but we have been busy in other tasks and developments with Higgins have been left a bit aside.

I would like to ask you which relationship has cardsync with RPPS (I-Card Service) in order to deploy an I-Card Service able to communicate with Azigo. I simply do not know whether I can go ahead only with the configuration of 1.1M7 RPPS or I have also to deal with CardSync.

I see that CardSync is a great tool if a user has multiple selectors but since RPPS is a hosted repository that should be accessed with Azigo or iPhone/Android apps and the cards are retrieved on demand I don't see the point.

Thanks for your reply.

---
David Campos
Safelayer Secure Communications S.A. Developer
DMAG UPC Researcher