[higgins-dev] Error when trying to retrieve card claims

Hello,

I'm almost done deploying my local CardSync and STS, but when I try to
retrieve the cards' claims values, I get :

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.eclipse.higgins.sts.server.mapper.appliesto.AppliesToMapHandler
cannot be cast to
org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ISettingHandler

That error occurs when I try to send a card with my CloudSelector or
when I try to retrieve values with the Azigo Selector.

I've double-checked, recompiled
"higgins-sts-server-mapper-appliesto_1.0.700.jar" and
"higgins-configuration-xml_1.0.700.jar" and had no compilation errors.
Since AppliesToMapHandler implements ISettingHandler, I really don't
understand why I get this error. Maybe it could be related to a
configuration somewhere? I've tried with numerous cards, not just the
one from my local STS. That would mean that the problem probably has
to do with CardSync, right?

Would anyone have an idea about why I would encounter this error?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Back to the top