Re: [higgins-dev] How can I manage users or cards in CardSync?

Great, I've downloaded the Azigo selector and I've been to create
users and cards that are also accessible when I'm using the
CloudSelector. I'm still encountering problems when I try to submit a
card, but at least I can log in and access cards.

Now, gotta go track those problems down...

Thank you very much,
Jonathan