Re: [higgins-dev] Cloud selector question

I don't think there is a problem with the card. I have tryed to test today my old implementation of Higgins CS M5 and I got the same error (something related with xml library) when I tryed to get data from cards.

I also got an error trying to save a card inside the card store. I think that the problem is more of a bad library than the iCard format or claims.
---
David Campos