Re: [higgins-dev] Picking a Higgins Selector - Advice

Hi Kevin,

You're correct for Higgins 1.1 there is no java selector. The GTK Selector 1.1 in C++ is one codebase you could use. Unfortunately this GTK code base will soon be replaced by a Qt-based code base that will ultimately be what's in Higgins 1.1. So it is, well, temporary. We're in limbo until the new Qt-based code is checked in. One last thought is you could look at the OpenInfoCard Project http://code.google.com/p/openinfocard/

HTH,
--Paul