[higgins-dev] Question on using Higgins STS and RelyingPartyDemoApp

Title: Question on using Higgins STS and RelyingPartyDemoApp

Hello All,

I am new to the Higgins community and still learning about all the available server/client parts available.

I have been looking at the sample Higgins STS and Higgins RelyingPartyDemoApp.

I am using the setup STS from https://higgins.eclipse.org/TokenService/ to issue a card.  I am using Azigo to import this card.  I am then going to the RelyingPartyDemoApp (https://higgins.eclipse.org/RelyingPartyDemoApp/) to submit this card to perform a login.  It is my assumption that using the issued card from the STS should allow me to login to the RelyingPartyDemoApp.  Is my assumption correct?  I have installed all the certificates as indicated as party of the RelyingPartyDemoApp.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

thanks for your help,

Mirko Delgado

Disclaimer: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have received this message in error, you are instructed to immediately notify the sender by return email and required to delete this message from your computer system. This communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender, the sender's employer or such employer's parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.

Back to the top