Re: [higgins-dev] Questions about RPPS and STS configuration

Thanks for your reply Alexander, I was just curious to know why it was placed on $HOME and not on another public folder. Anyway now I know something that I didn't knew: that I can change the default location.

About token lifetime modification through configuration files, is that possible?

Thanks,
---
David Campos