Re: [higgins-dev] iPhone selector depends on CGI scripts at iphoneicards.com

Hello Daljeet,

I have just committed these external helper scripts to Higgins:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.iphone.icm/cgi/

Basically you need to deploy them on your own and then make the iPhone selector use them.
Unfortunately as you noted the URIs of those scripts are currently hardcoded, so you'd have to build the iPhone selector youself.
This should probably be changed to read them from the Settings.bundle, just like the other settings.

A good longer term solution may be to move this functionality into RPPS itself..

Markus