[higgins-dev] [GTK Selector]Problem encountered under windows 7

Hi,

I tested GTK Selector + Selector Switch under Windows 7 + IE8. I don’t look deeper but it seems that Identity Selector Switch is not able to call any selector through IE8 (tested with Card Space and GTK Selector). I think it’s not due to the switch selector itself but to the IE plug-in as everything works fine under Firefox 3.5.

Another point is that password are not saved under XP but are under windows 7 (using remember password on a card). Can it be due by the fact that a ‘Users repository’ is hard coded somewhere and does not exist on XP but does in Windows 7? In which file or registry are supposed to be stored password?

If you need more information I will be glade to provide it to you. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas Pasquier
Gemalto

Tel: +33 1 55 01 60 69 - +33 6 81 59 85 83
6 rue de la Verriere
92197 Meudon Cedex

Back to the top