[higgins-dev] Re: Doc and source for HBX

Hi Paul,

Please see my answers for #1 and #3 inline.

Thanks,
Jeesmon

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jeesmon and Vitaliy,
>
> Axel Nennker may (perhaps) be able to contribute some code to HBX (for
> Firefox) (e.g. to parse an XRD instead of an <object> tag) and he’s asking
> me where the code is, etc. Before I send him the answer I wanted to
> double-check with you two.
>
> (1) Wiki doc
>
> I just edited this:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Org.eclipse.higgins.hbxff#Overview
> to explicitly list what I THINK (I guessed, actually) are the three
> selectors that it can launch. Is this right?

## It can launch
1. Any selector through HSS or the following selectors directly
2. Client Based (GTK/Cocoa) Selector
3. RCP Selector
4. AIR Selector

> (2) Components page
>
> I just removed the tcpserver row from here (which Vitaliy said we no longer
> use):
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Components_1.1#Higgins_Browser_Extension
> Is this table correct?
>

> (3) Source code
>
> The above table says the source code is here:
> https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/org.eclipse.higgins.hbxff/
> Is this correct?

## Yes, Firefox extension code is checked in there

> --Paul

Back to the top