[higgins-dev] Current status about Android I-Card Selector

Hello,

I want to try Android I-Card Slector, but executable package is not
available.

Before downloading and building the following projects, I want to begin
with figuring out current features, status and roadmap...
 org.eclipse.higgins.android.icard.npapi
 org.eclipse.higgins.android.icard.selector
 org.eclipse.higgins.android.icard.service
@https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/app/

I've already used iPhone Selector. If feasible, please let me know...
 what differences are there between Android Selector and iPhone's one?
 Is there any instruction for building Android Selector

Thanks to all

--
Tatsuya

Back to the top