From: Paul Trevithick [mailto:ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:35 PM
To: Mary Ruddy
Cc: higgins-dev
Subject: Left hand menu not consistent

Mary,

We have two styles of left hand menu: old and new. (as to where the “Components” entry is listed)

New:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/projectplan.php

Old:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads.php
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Attribute_Services_Overview & lots (all?) other wiki pages

I would have expected that we only have to change a couple of files (one for PHP pages one for wiki pages). But clearly the situation is more complicated for some reason.

--Paul