Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Solution owners: Send me your tired, your poor, your download URLS

Hi Paul,

I've just finished update download location and build status fields on our downloads page for most of the solutions except GTK and AIR selectors. The reason I don't update these solutions is that I have no idea what exactly should we provide for downloads for them - both GTK and AIR selectors are useless without appropriate install. So most likely we need to provide an installers for them but we don't have such installers in Higgins.

Valery

Thanks Markus, I’ll update the downloads php page later today. I’m off to meetings all day now. --Paul