[higgins-dev] Improving our build result pages

Title: Improving our build result pages
Folk,

Today we have build pages that look like this: [1]. Room for improvement I’d say!

Here are my thoughts on improving them: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Result_Page. Perhaps we could collect feedback on that page, come to an agreement on what the page should look like, and then figure out who is going to do the work and/or when. I’m willing do the work if necessary.

Are we still going to continue to use org.eclipse.higgins.auto? I think the answer is yes, but within a Hudson script. This page [1] has not been updated with our latest decisions (e.g. about how we will use Hudson, etc.). I’m not trying to change anything, I just don’t know what the plan is (e.g. for 1.1M8) about this build stuff.

--Paul

[2] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/higgins/downloads/sync.meta/builds/S-S20090822-200908220210/index.html
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Automated_Solution-Level_Builds

--Paul