Re: [higgins-dev] Solution owners: Send me your tired, your poor, your download URLS

Cloud Selector:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/proxy.web

SAML2 IdP:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/saml2idp.server

IdAS Solution:
(isn't auto-building)

IdAS Proxy Service:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/idas.proxy

XDI4j:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/xdi4j

Attribute Service:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads_parser.php?loc=/downloads/as

Markus

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:54 AM, Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It has been nearly a month since we supposedly completed 1.1M7 yet the handful of WAR and JAR solutions that were built are still broken links here [1]. This makes it look like 1.1M7 still has only the iPhone solution, and that’s not the case.

Here’s an offer you can’t refuse (as they say!):

Send me (either on this list or in a private email) the download URLs for your WARs and JARs and I will add them to [1].

--Paul

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads.php