[higgins-dev] Solution owners: Send me your tired, your poor, your download URLS

Title: Solution owners: Send me your tired, your poor, your download URLS
It has been nearly a month since we supposedly completed 1.1M7 yet the handful of WAR and JAR solutions that were built are still broken links here [1]. This makes it look like 1.1M7 still has only the iPhone solution, and that’s not the case.

Here’s an offer you can’t refuse (as they say!):

Send me (either on this list or in a private email) the download URLs for your WARs and JARs and I will add them to [1].

--Paul

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/downloads.php

Back to the top